Separation and Divorce is a very stressful time for both children and parents, and the process can continue for a long period of time.  Family members may seek a referral in the following ways:

  • Referral from a GP due to behaviour changes and stress in a child
  • Referral from GP due to stress  and upset for a parent
  • Request for Assessment or monitoring by an Independent Children’s Lawyer
  • Assessment of a child’s situation or needs due to family changes or stress over access
  • Request for recommendations for the child from your Family Lawyer
  • Court-reportable counselling for the child or family members to monitor wellbeing and progress.

Grow Psychology has many years of experience in supporting family members through these difficult times, and in helping to achieve better outcomes for families.

Call us for an Assessment or to book sessions for family help and support.